- Nail with angulations of 125° and 130°.
- Static or telescoped cephalic screw, with anti-rotation locking.
- Fracture focus reduction through static and telescopic screw.
- Option of cement injection through the proximal screw (indicated to bones with osteoporosis).
- Opção de orifício de bloqueio medial 140mm/155 (exclusivo para exportação)
– 70 a 120mm (increments 5mm)
Diameters: 10 and 11mm
Angulation: 125° and 130°
Long right: 280, 320, 360 and 400mm
Long left: 280, 320, 360 and 400mm
Special: 420, 440, 460mm
– Two cervic angulations of 125° and 130° in the same guide.
– Two distal locking options, static and dynamic in the same guide (200mm short nail).
– Flexible wrench for anti rotation screw insertion (minimally invasive surgery).
– Placement of cap screw assisted by the guide
– Cement injection inside the femoral head.
– Fracture reduction helped by the wrench.
– Cementation kit sold separetely.
Click here and download the catalogue.
Learn more about Femur Proximal Orion in the video below:
Click on the buttons below and know all the details of each item in the Stars Orion Proximal Line
Between January 24 and 27, Biomecanica will be in Dubai participating in the Arab Health fair. The event is one of the largest medical conferences
Bioscience Medical and ARC University become partners in Neuchâtel Bioscience Medical has just signed a partnership with ARC University to develop projects and new solutions
A Bioscience Medical agora é Membro Oficial da Swiss Medtech, a associação Suíça de tecnologia na área médica que reúne gigantes do setor de dispositivos